eHUBS are on-street locations that bring together e-bikes, e-cargo bikes, e-scooters and/or e-cars, offering users a wide range of options to experiment and use in various situations. Six partner cities from five different countries will realise and promote eHUBS and pave the way for others to do the same.
- eHUB Handelskade (Nijmegen, Netherlands)
- Main Street (Dublin, Ireland)
- Mobipoint Gembloux Gare (Gembloux, Belgium)
- Mobipoint Louvain-la-Neuve Gare SNCB (Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium)
- Mobipoint Namur Boulevard du Nord (Namur, Belgium)
- Mobipoint Ottignies Gare SNCB (Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium)
- Mobipoint Profondsart Gare SNCB (Wavre, Belgium)